Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Cove



The Cove

A mini tour by Chillcooly!









Hey everyone! Chillcooly here! I've decided to every now and then do a mini tour of a different place in club penguin! Hope you enjoy the mini tour!
The Cove was added to club penguin about a year or two ago. I was there at the grand opening! That's how I got my green ducky float! In the cove is the game, catchin waves. This game is alot of fun! If you enter the game with a silver surfboard, you get better speed. Or just for fun, enter the game with a red puffle, it will surf behind you! The cove is a great place to meet new friends. Also, you can go to the lifeguard stand and look through the binoculars! I hope you enjoyed today's tour on the Cove!
That's all for now,
Chillcooly
Sneek Peek: Next mini tour will be the coffee shop!








No comments:

Post a Comment