Thursday, January 29, 2009

Free Accounts

Hey everyone! I made a free account to fiddle around on. I'm gonna make even more accounts and post their usernames and passwords. But to use any of the free accounts, please follow the rules. If people break the rules, then I will have to take away this post. So please don't ruin it for everyone else.

Rules

  • No cussing, bad language, or any of that stuff
  • I will not change the passwords, so don't ask. These are going to be for everyone to share
  • Please do not post these accounts on your blog, website, bulliten boards, etc. They belong to me
  • no getting any of the accounts banned
  • no hogging the accounts
  • do not add over 20 friends

Heres the one and only account so far:

  1. Cpfansite1 (password-fansite)
  2. Cpfansite2 (password-fansite)

Have fun!

3 comments:

  1. I love your blog! I'm always checking it to see what's new. I also went on your free account!Thats so cool! Thanks you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its stellagirl91 again. i've activateda new account called Cpfluver(that stands for club penguin fansite luver). the password is fansite. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks stellagirl! ill update this post soon!

    ReplyDelete