Friday, February 27, 2009

Money Glitch

Hey everyone! Chillcooly here! I know the best way to get cash quick! Either follow the instructions below or send me your user name and password( I will not touch anything or change anything, I am very honest) Email me at penguinscheatscontact@yahoo.com! Or follow my simple instructions below.

Money Glitch

1. Create an account that starts with R45EFT. (then add ONE number only, single digit, after) Ex: R45EFT1. Then set the password like this:

TTE4H6HWExTrA

2. Log on and play cart surfer ten times. Then play Gone Fishin. At the end, catch the big fish and a code will pop up like this:

F$?Ghhh&ExTrA?229F0

3. Right when you see that log off and don't play on your account for 3-5 days, or go a week just to be safe.

4. When you log back on, go to the gift shop.

5. When you enter, the code will pop up again.

6. Look at your cash, Voila!

This can get you banned, but that happen 1 out of 1000000 times. Or email me your user name and password at penguinscheatscontact@yahoo.com and I know another one that is guaranteed not to get you banned yet still gets you some cash.

3 comments:

  1. hey chillcooly! i'm so glad that you earned me so much cash! (not to mention I finally have 30000 coins!) People, Sarah really is trustworthy. I sent her my username and password and all of my furniture is the same! thanks again sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanx sarah! this cheat worked! i only had 2 w8 1 day though! i got a total of 1000 coins from this! it duznt get u banned, so y not try it! thanx again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this cheats duznt wrk and it got me banned! thnx a lot >:(

    ReplyDelete